Professor, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy and Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences Program in Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, Tufts University; Senior Scientist and Director, Antioxidants Research Laboratory, Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts University, and member of AdvoCare Scientific and Medical Advisory Board.
- Fellow, American Society for Nutrition
- Fellow, American College of Nutrition
- American College for Advancement in Medicine: Denham Harman Award and Achievement Award in Preventive Medicine
- National Nutritional Foods Association: Burton Kallman Scientific Award
- U.S. Department of Agriculture: Certificate of Merit
- American College of Nutrition: Mark Bieber Award
- Thomson Reuters List of the World’s Most Influential Scientific Minds (top 1% of cited researchers, 2002-2012)
More than 350 peer-reviewed scientific publications in nutrition science and policy.
- B.Pharm and B.S. (Psychology), Washington State University
- Ph.D. (Pharmacology), Vanderbilt University