Associate Professor, Head, Reproductive Endocrinology & Women’s Health Lab, Pennington Biomedical Research Center (Baton Rouge, La.) and member of AdvoCare Scientific and Medical Advisory Board.
- Obesity Society
- International Association for Study of Obesity
- Endocrine Society
- Fellow, Obesity Society
- Associate Editor of Obesity
- Advisor, 1000 Days Foundation on maternal and infant nutrition
- Recipient of numerous scientific research grants from the National Institutes of Health
- More than 75 peer-reviewed & invited publications embracing the fields of obesity, diabetes, women’s health and exercise science.
- Bachelor of Human Movement Science with First-Class Honours, Southern Cross University, Australia
- Ph.D., University of Adelaide, Australia
- Masters of Science(Clinical Research), Tulane University, New Orleans, La.
“The AdvoCare Scientific and Medical Advisory Board is at the cutting edge of scientific research to ensure continued development of extraordinary nutritional products.”