Director of Executive Health for Hendrick Motorsports and member of AdvoCare Sports Advisory Council since 1996.
- Former Hendrick Motorsports Race Day Operations & Pit Crew Coordinator for the No.5 and No.24 cars.
- Coordinated pit crew practices, maintained pit equipment, organized over-the-wall and support personnel procedures during races. During the off-season he serves as a consultant for implementing new ideas and techniques for the pit crews.
- Former Strength and Conditioning Coach and tire carrier for Petty Enterprise
- Former North Rowan High School football coach
- Graduate Assistant at Marshall University
“I find being involved with the best in the business gives Hendrick Motorsports an advantage that few others in racing have. AdvoCare has done an excellent job of putting the top professionals from many sports together. The knowledge and fellowship are always top-notch. It is an honor to serve as a part of this group.”