We have the perfect make-ahead breakfast for you, featuring AdvoCare Muscle Gain™! These Blueberry Banana Baked Protein Oatmeal Bars are sure to be your new favorite snack and/or breakfast this summer. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 40 minutes
|• 2 ripe bananas|
|• 1 cup old-fashioned oats|
|• ½ cup Vanilla AdvoCare Muscle Gain™ Protein Powder|
|• 4 egg whites|
|• 1 tsp. baking powder|
|• 1 tbsp. vanilla extract|
|• ½ cup unsweetened vanilla cashew milk (or milk of choice)|
|• ⅔ cup fresh blueberries|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 8″ x 8″ pan.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, mash bananas until almost smooth.
3) Stir in oats, protein powder, egg whites, baking powder, vanilla extract and milk until combined. Fold in blueberries.
4) Bake for approximately 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean once inserted.
5) Let cool and cut into 12 squares. Keep refrigerated or freeze individual portions and thaw out when ready to eat.
1) Top with nonfat Greek yogurt for additional protein, or spread with nut butter, depending on your goals.
2) For flavor variation, you can also substitute different flavors of protein powder or add-ins like strawberries, nuts or chocolate chips.
Approximate nutritional content per bar (1/12 of recipe): 72 calories, 5g protein, 10g carbs, 1g fat