Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes one bowl
|• ⅔ cup rolled oats|
|•1 banana, mashed|
|• 1 tbsp chia seeds|
|• ⅔ cup almond milk|
|• 1 tbsp ground flax seed|
|• ¼ tsp cinnamon|
|• ⅓ cup water|
|• OPTIONAL – chopped raisins**|
|• OPTIONAL – chopped almonds and/or walnuts**|
|• OPTIONAL – 1 serving AdvoCare Muscle Gain™ protein shake mix (flavor of your choice)*|
Instructions: The Night Before
- In a medium bowl or food processor, mash banana until smooth.
- Stir in the chia seeds, oats, cinnamon, almond milk and water, and mix until smooth.*
- Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight.
Instructions: The Following Morning
- Heat small sauce pan over medium-high heat. Pour oat mixture into pan and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat immediately to medium-low and stir frequently until thick.
- Before serving, add flax seed and let sit for about 10 seconds. Pour into a bowl and serve.**
*Add 1 serving AdvoCare Muscle Gain™ protein powder (flavor of your choice) to medium bowl and stir with other ingredients.
**Garnish oatmeal with desired amount of chopped raisins, almonds and/or walnuts.